Participating Vendor Details
This information is also available in our 2019 Arts & Crafts Fair brochure (PDF)
How to Apply
Review and complete the on-line Exhibit Space Application and Contract.
Please submit two or more representative photos with the application or by email to CraftFair@CAVACAmbulance.Org These photos may be placed on our web site for advertising purposes and to promote a diversified fair. Please change the names of your photos to include your name or business name to help us stay organized.
For all jewelry crafters, please read and return the Jewelry Information Sheet or complete this as part of the on-line Application.
- Application and Contract due:
- Prices increase for application payments after December 31
- Applications received after March 31 are subject to an additional $25 booth fee
- Pay on line (preferred) or make checks payable to CAVAC
- Confirmation and additional information will be e-mailed as soon as reasonably possible after receipt of your application, photos, and payment
- The Arts & Crafts Committee reserves the right to determine final booth assignments
Sales and Responsibilities
CAVAC will not be responsible for weather related incidents, damage, and/or theft of any articles for sale or display. All tents MUST have adequate weights and tie-downs on each corner.
All sales tax shall be the responsibility of the crafter. Sales tax certificates must be displayed.
Please enter your tax identification number on your application; crafters must have a valid tax number to be part of our show.
- Sales tax rate in Madison County is 8%.
- For further information about NYS Vendor’s license and sales tax please call: 1-800-225-5829
All items for sale must be executed, all or in part, by the artist/crafter.
We reserve the right to refuse any and all applications at the discretion of the Arts & Crafts Committee.
It is not our intention to engage in discussions about the quality of your craft on the days of the show.
Entrance to the show is on Route 13. Signs will be in place for your convenience. Please see location map for further directions.
- All tents and set-ups must be contained within your 15’ x 15’ space
- Tables, chairs, tents, or indoor space is the responsibility of the exhibitor
- Restrooms are located on the grounds
- No food for immediate consumption is to be sold by the crafters
- Exhibitors in Section J must supply their own electrical cords
- Waste containers will be available throughout the show site
- Security will be provided overnight. CAVAC will not be responsible for loss or damage to any crafter property.
- All booths must be kept clean
- Volunteers will be available to assist crafters during show hours
Space and Fees
Apply and pay by December 31:
Single 15’ x 15’ booth $120
Single booth with electricity $130
RV area 25′ x 15′ $140
Double booth 30′ x 15′ (end spaces excluded) $200
Apply and pay by March 31:
Single 15’ x 15’ booth $150
Single booth with electricity $175
RV area 25′ x 15′ $175
Double booth 30′ x 15′ (end spaces excluded) $250
Apply or pay AFTER March 31:
All prices subject to a $25 late fee
Set-up and Times
Friday afternoon from 1pm – 7pm for those who wish to set up the night before.
Saturday morning from 6am – 9am
All vehicles must be off the show grounds by 9:30am Saturday.
Violators will be asked to leave the show and will forfeit their entry fee.
Vehicles are not allowed on the show site for any reason during show hours.
All arts and crafts are to be removed Sunday night.
Area is to be left free of all debris and litter.
Admittance to future shows will be prohibited to anyone who does not participate in the show BOTH Saturday and Sunday.